Personal Information Preferences
Multiple states have instituted privacy regulations regarding collection, retention and sharing/sale of Personal Data that is being collected by an organization. In accordance with those regulations and by specific request, Kalahari will provide information on what data is stored, as well as provide the right to request modification or deletion of your information, upon successful validation of your identity.
To exercise your rights under these regulations, you must complete the following two steps:
1. Enter your email address, choose an option to allow or disallow data sharing, and submit your request to save your preference.
2. To Opt in or out of website Cookie collection:
3. If you wish to have Kalahari delete or modify the existing data we’ve collected, please fill out and submit the form, here.
- California defines a “sale” as “selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s personal information by the business to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.”
- Nevada defines “sale” as the “exchange of covered information for monetary consideration by the operator to a person for the person to license or sell the covered information to additional persons.”
Kalahari Waterpark Resort Convention Center
P. O. Box 590
Wisconsin Dells WI 53965